CEL-FI CONNECT C41 Plug & Play Signal Booster for Home Offices with Signal Next to a Window
This unit can boost available signal for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone & all Mobile Virtual Network Operators - you can find a full list here.
The Cel-Fi CONNECT C41 can only boost one main network at a time - if you are wanting to boost more than one network at once then please see the Cel-Fi Quatra 4000e.
Each C41 system will amplify the signal of both the main AND all hosted networks, on 3G, 4G and 5G* (*5G subject to coverage) simultaneously. If configured for O2 it will also work for giffgaff, Sky Mobile, Tesco Mobile etc.
Whilst the CONNECT C41 can only boost one main network at once, unlike other units you don’t need to buy a new unit if you change network in the future.
Simply use the Wave app (which you will need to download during installation) and you can easily change the settings within a few seconds.
This model is designed for homes where there is a signal next to a window, but this signal isn't as good in the rest of the property. You will benefit from this model if you can stand next to this window and use your phone with no problem.
Cel-Fi boosters are compliant with Ofcom’s new licence-exempt requirements (IR2102) and legal to use in the UK.
Cel-Fi solutions are also licence-exempt under ComReg requirements for Ireland.
The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) is comparable to that of a smartphone, making them equally harmless to human health and the environment.
Cel-Fi CONNECT C41 can be set up in four easy steps - the quick start guide can be downloaded here
- Install the Donor Antenna next to a window with signal - Velcro tape is provided
- Install the Main Unit next to a plug socket and as far away from the Donor Antenna as possible (there is a 5m cable included)
- Plug in the Main Unit and turn it on
- Choose the network you wish to use from the WAVE app
Industry Leading up to 100 dB Gain for 5G/4G/3G Voice and Data
4 Easy Steps Enable Quick Installation for Optimal System Performance
Ofcom Licence Exempt, Legally Compliant. Meaning No Approval is Needed
Up to 1,000 m2 coverage per system
Remote Monitoring and Management via WAVE Platform
Support for Dynamic Spectrum Sharing
This multi-carrier solution is ideal for use in small offices, retail and homes.How Does it Work?CEL-FI mobile signal boosters improve signal between a mobile phone and a mobile network tower, allowing you to have clear voice conversations and a stable data connection when you are inside. The donor antenna collects the best mobile signal from inside the building and transmits it to the main unit. The unit strengthens the signal and rebroadcasts it inside the building.What is Included
- 1 x Nextivity CEL-FI CONNECT C41 Main Unit
- 1 x Nextivity CEL-FI CONNECT C41 Donor Antenna
Additional compatible antennas for the CEL-FI CONNECT C41 are available to purchase separately.Key Features
- 100 dB max signal gain covering an area up to 1,000 m2 per system
- Boosts 3G / 4G / 5G for voice and data simultaneously
- Available for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone and all Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Can easily switch between mobile networks via the CEL-FI WAVE app
- Plug-and-play operation
- Remote monitoring and management with the CEL-FI WAVE app
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost© Chipset - Unconditionally Network Safe
- Licence-exempt and fully meets Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland)
- Install the Donor Antenna.
- Install the Main Unit.
- Connect the Donor Antenna to the Main Unit.
- Plug the Main Unit into a power outlet and turn on the system.
- Finally monitor & optimise the system using the WAVE App.
- Simultaneously supports multiple channels with bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz
- Total system relay bandwidth of 40 MHz
- Supports two (2) bands simultaneously from a single operator
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and mobile devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain — best coverage — in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
- Main Unit: 26.8 x 10.6 x 23.3 cm
- Donor Antenna: 17.6 x 7.7 x 18.7 cm
The CEL-FI commitment is to protect the operator's network, deliver the best in-building mobile performance, and be the easiest solution to install.
CEL-FI products are licence-exempt and fully comply with Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland).Network SafeSelf-organising edge intelligence ensures that CEL-FI CONNECT C41 do not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that CEL-FI CONNECT C41 are unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.CEL-FI Wave AppActivate, Optimize, and Manage CEL-FI products with the CEL-FI WAVE App
CEL-FI WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating CEL-FI products.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your CEL-FI environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
*This unit supports multiple networks however only one network can be used at a time. The WAVE App can be used to switch between mobile networks.CompatibilityO2, EE, Three, Vodafone & all Mobile Virtual Network Operators.
For customers in Hebrides, Scottish Isles, Highlands and other remote areas in the UK: Due to Ofcom licence exemption rules, it is not permitted to relay 4G only signal. Please check on your service provider's coverage map, entering your postcode, to make sure you have Outdoor 3G Coverage in your area before purchasing. The current checker websites are: EE, Vodafone, O2, ThreeDownloadsCEL-FI CONNECT C41 Brochure
CEL-FI CONNECT C41 Data Sheet
CEL-FI CONNECT C41 Quick Start Guide