THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE PURCHASED ONLINE AND REQUIRES A SITE INSPECTION & PRODUCT TRAINING TO COMMISSION. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e is a distributed antenna system (DAS) hybrid solution that combines the strength of passive and active DAS technologies to deliver high-quality mobile signal in buildings of up to 200,000 ft2 / 19,000 m2 in size. Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e delivers a mobile signal that is up to 1000x stronger than analogue, utilising CAT 5e cabling for RF and power over ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building.
With different configuration options, quick to install timelines and simplicity in IT maintenance, it has put enterprise-class mobile signal boosting within reach of many businesses at a price that is aligned with their budget.
How does it work?
The Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e solution consists of a donor antenna which can be fitted to the Network Unit internally or installed outdoors if no indoor signal is available, a Network Unit (NU) which amplifies and digitises the mobile signal from as little as 1 bar to up to 5 bars and a network of Coverage Units (CU’s) which are placed around the building to rebroadcast the boosted signal.
Cat5e/6 structured cabling runs between NU’s and CU’s and prevents the loss of signal at the CU’s. By leveraging power over Ethernet (PoE), CU’s can be installed anywhere in the building as they do not need to be near a power outlet. The system connects wirelessly with all phones that operate with 3G / 4G / 5G signal – there is no need for an internet connection or to pair your device with the Cel-Fi unit.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e is a scalable solution that utilises one or multiple Network Units, depending on the environment and size of the space, with up to six distributed Coverage Units connected to each Network Unit.
The Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the system. The scalable design works with one to six Coverage Units to provide up to 125,000 ft2 (11,600 m2) of coverage, per Network Unit.
- Provides donor signal to the Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e system
- Provides power to Coverage Units (up to six)
- Connects via ethernet or LTE Modem to the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management
The Coverage Unit (CU) is the remote unit of the system that rebroadcasts the donor signal. The cost efficient and easy-to-deploy system leverages Power-Over-Ethernet (POE) for up to six CUs from each NU.
- Provides coverage in the Cel-Fi QUATRA system (up to six per NU)
- Power delivered by Power-Over-Ethernet from the NU
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e CU is only compatible with Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e NU
- Requires site inspection and installation
- Up to four networks can be boosted by a single Network Unit
- 100dB of signal gain up to 125,000 ft2 / 11,600 m2 per system
- Scalable up to 200,000 ft2 / 19,000 m2 by combining multiple systems
- Carrier approved, boosts 3G and 4G simultaneously
- All digital, RF and Power over Ethernet (PoE) system with cat5/6 structured cabling
- Carrier approved for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone and all Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost© Chipset - Unconditionally Network Safe
- Remote monitoring and management with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
- Can be used without a licence, lawful under Ofcom and Comreg regulations
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e requires the services of a professional installer.
Off Air Mode
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e can be installed off-air, using either a MIMO panel or omni donor antenna to provide high-quality inbuilding wireless connectivity. Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e can be deployed by installers or IT personnel with Cat5e skills or who have received Cel-Fi specialist training (no RF engineering skills needed).
A Supercell is comprised of a Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e system connected to a small cell. Multiple Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e systems can be connected to a single small cell, or multiple small cells, to form a coordinated Supercell. A Supercell with Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e is more efficient than multiple small cells, and the CUs of a Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e system connected to a Supercell do not interfere with one another.
|Differences of gain
Cel-Fi signal booster
|| Traditional analogue booster
|Gains in dB
||100dB (or 1,000x more than the most powerful conventional boosters (70dB))
||Most boosters: 60dB. The more expensive boosters provide up to 70dB, or 1,000 less gain than Cel-Fi
||Up to 125,000 ft2 per system, scalable to 200,000 ft2by combining multiple systems together
||Most boosters: 3,000 to 6,500 ft2. The more expensive boosters that require complex indoor antenna installation commonly only provide up to 10,000 ft2.
- Supports multiple channels with bandwidths of 3.84/5/10/15/20 MHz per channel
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and cellular devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain — best coverage — in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
- Enterprise-class, carrier-grade, small footprint active DAS
The Cel-Fi commitment is to protect the operator's network, deliver the best in-building mobile performance, and be the easiest solution to install.
Cel-Fi products are licence-exempt and fully comply with Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland).
Self-organising edge intelligence ensures that Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e do not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e are unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.
CEL-FI WAVE APP
Activate, Optimize, and Manage Cel-Fi products with the Cel-Fi WAVE App
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating Cel-Fi products.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your Cel-Fi environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
The Cel-Fi WAVE App is available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac devices.
O2, EE, Three, Vodafone & all Mobile Virtual Network Operators.
For customers in Hebrides, Scottish Isles, Highlands and other remote areas in the UK: Due to Ofcom licence exemption rules, it is not permitted to relay 4G only signal. Please check on your service provider's coverage map, entering your postcode, to make sure you have Outdoor 3G Coverage in your area before purchasing. The current checker websites are: EE, Vodafone, O2, Three
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e Leaflet
Cel-Fi QUATRA 4000e Data Sheet