CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e Multi-Network Signal Booster for Enterprises & Large Areas
This unit can boost available signal for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone & all Mobile Virtual Network Operators - you can find a full list here.
The Cel-Fi Quatra 4000 is able to boost all 4 major UK networks simultaneously - if you only need to boost a single network then please see the Cel-Fi Quatra 1000.
Each Quatra system will amplify the signal of both the main AND all hosted networks, on 3G, 4G and 5G* (*5G subject to coverage) simultaneously. If configured for O2 it will also work for giffgaff, Sky Mobile, Tesco Mobile etc.
The Quatra 4000e can be managed and monitored remotely through the Wave Portal.
This provides access to real-time system status, notification preferences and software updates.
This model is designed for larger buildings, such as distribution centres, hospitals, hotels & multi-storey buildings.
Utilising CAT 5e cabling for RF and power over ethernet, Quatra 4000e systems can be scaled to improve mobile coverage in buildings of up to 200,000 ft2 / 19,000 m2 in size.
Cel-Fi boosters are compliant with Ofcom’s new licence-exempt requirements (IR2102) and legal to use in the UK.
Cel-Fi solutions are also licence-exempt under ComReg requirements for Ireland.
The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) is comparable to that of a smartphone, making them equally harmless to human health and the environment.
Up to 100 dB Active DAS Hybrid
Can boost all major UK networks at the same time
3G / 4G / 5G
Ofcom Licence Exempt, Legally Compliant. Meaning no approval is needed.
Scalable PoE Category Cable Solution with Fiber Expansion
Remote Monitoring and Management via WAVE Platform
Suitable for Hospitals, Hotels, Retail, Warehouse, Car Parking, Large Residential Complexes
THIS PRODUCT CANNOT BE PURCHASED ONLINE AND REQUIRES A SITE INSPECTION & PRODUCT TRAINING TO COMMISSION. PLEASE CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE.CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e is a distributed antenna system (DAS) hybrid solution that combines the strength of passive and active DAS technologies to deliver high-quality mobile signal in buildings of up to 200,000 ft2 / 19,000 m2 in size. CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e delivers a mobile signal that is up to 1000x stronger than analogue, utilising CAT 5e cabling for RF and power over ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building.
With different configuration options, quick to install timelines and simplicity in IT maintenance, it has put enterprise-class mobile signal boosting within reach of many businesses at a price that is aligned with their budget.How Does it Work?The CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e solution consists of a donor antenna which can be fitted to the Network Unit internally or installed outdoors if no indoor signal is available, a Network Unit (NU) which amplifies and digitises the mobile signal from as little as 1 bar to up to 5 bars and a network of Coverage Units (CU’s) which are placed around the building to rebroadcast the boosted signal.
Cat5e/6 structured cabling runs between NU’s and CU’s and prevents the loss of signal at the CU’s. By leveraging power over Ethernet (PoE), CU’s can be installed anywhere in the building as they do not need to be near a power outlet. The system connects wirelessly with all phones that operate with 3G / 4G / 5G signal – there is no need for an internet connection or to pair your device with the CEL-FI unit.What is Included?CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e is a scalable solution that utilises one or multiple Network Units, depending on the environment and size of the space, with up to six distributed Coverage Units connected to each Network Unit.Network UnitThe Network Unit (NU) is the hub of the system. The scalable design works with one to six Coverage Units to provide up to 125,000 ft2 (11,600 m2) of coverage, per Network Unit.
- Provides donor signal to the CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e system
- Provides power to Coverage Units (up to six)
- Connects via ethernet or LTE Modem to the CEL-FI WAVE Platform for remote monitoring and management
- Provides coverage in the CEL-FI QUATRA system (up to six per NU)
- Power delivered by Power-Over-Ethernet from the NU
- Self-configuring and self-optimizing
- CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e CU is only compatible with CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e NU
- Requires site inspection and installation
- Up to four networks can be boosted by a single Network Unit
- 100dB of signal gain up to 125,000 ft2 / 11,600 m2 per system
- Scalable up to 200,000 ft2 / 19,000 m2 by combining multiple systems
- Carrier approved, boosts 3G and 4G simultaneously
- All digital, RF and Power over Ethernet (PoE) system with cat5/6 structured cabling
- Carrier approved for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone and all Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost© Chipset - Unconditionally Network Safe
- Remote monitoring and management with the CEL-FI WAVE Portal
- Can be used without a licence, lawful under Ofcom and Comreg regulations
Off Air Mode - CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e can be installed off-air, using either a MIMO panel or omni donor antenna to provide high-quality inbuilding wireless connectivity. CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e can be deployed by installers or IT personnel with Cat5e skills or who have received CEL-FI specialist training (no RF engineering skills needed).
Supercell Mode - A Supercell is comprised of a CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e system connected to a small cell. Multiple CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e systems can be connected to a single small cell, or multiple small cells, to form a coordinated Supercell. A Supercell with CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e is more efficient than multiple small cells, and the CUs of a CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e system connected to a Supercell do not interfere with one another.
|Differences of gain||CEL-FI signal booster||Traditional analogue booster|
|Gains in dB||100dB (or 1,000x more than the most powerful conventional boosters (70dB))||Most boosters: 60dB. The more expensive boosters provide up to 70dB, or 1,000 less gain than CEL-FI|
|Coverage||Up to 125,000 ft2 per system, scalable to 200,000 ft2by combining multiple systems together||Most boosters: 3,000 to 6,500 ft2. The more expensive boosters that require complex indoor antenna installation commonly only provide up to 10,000 ft2.|
- Supports multiple channels with bandwidths of 3.84/5/10/15/20 MHz per channel
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and cellular devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain — best coverage — in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
- Enterprise-class, carrier-grade, small footprint active DAS
- Network Unit: 27.2 x 8.5 x 33 cm
- Coverage Unit: 25.5 x 5.7 x 28.7 cm
CEL-FI products are licence-exempt and fully comply with Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland).Network SafeSelf-organising edge intelligence ensures that CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e do not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e are unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.CEL-FI Wave AppActivate, Optimize, and Manage CEL-FI products with the CEL-FI WAVE App
CEL-FI WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating CEL-FI products.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your CEL-FI environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
For customers in Hebrides, Scottish Isles, Highlands and other remote areas in the UK: Due to Ofcom licence exemption rules, it is not permitted to relay 4G only signal. Please check on your service provider's coverage map, entering your postcode, to make sure you have Outdoor 3G Coverage in your area before purchasing. The current checker websites are: EE, O2, Three, Vodafone.DownloadsCEL-FI QUATRA 4000e Brochure
CEL-FI QUATRA 4000e Data Sheet