We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give us: You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site signalboosters.co.uk (our site) or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. This includes information you provide when you register to use our site, subscribe to our service, search for a product, place an order on our site, enter a competition, promotion or survey and when you report a problem with our site. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, financial and credit card information.
- Information we collect about you: With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources: We may receive information about you if you use any of the other websites we operate or the other services we provide. In this case we will have informed you when we collected that data that it may be shared internally and combined with data collected on this site. We are also working closely with third parties (including, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
The following applies to any information you provide to us, for example during any registration or ordering process.
You authorise us to use, store or otherwise process any personal information which relates to and identifies you, including but not limited to your name, email address, telephone number and address, to the extent reasonably necessary to fulfil your order, market/communicate products and services and deal with any enquiries relating to the same whether by us, our partners, successors (including the purchaser of the whole or part of our business), associates or sub-contractors (together our 'Partner Companies').
If you would like to request information or review or modify any part of your personal information then you should email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you obtain or choose to buy products through our website or give us personal information then we may collect information about your buying behaviour and if you send us personal correspondence such as emails or letters then we may collect this information into a file specific to you.
We do not store credit card details nor do we share financial details with any 3rd parties.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
HOW AND WHERE DO YOU STORE OR TRANSFER MY PERSONAL DATA?
We will only store or transfer your personal data in the UK. This means that it will be fully protected under the GDPR.
DO YOU SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA?
We may sometimes contract with the following third parties to supply products and services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law, as described above.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we are involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
We’re fully committed to general data protection regulation (GDPR) and will always use your data in a responsible way and only for the purposes set out in our privacy notice.
We retain the information we collect for as long as necessary to provide the online services and any other products and services you have requested, or for other essential purposes such as complying with legal obligations, resolving disputes, and enforcing our agreements.
When you use our online services and provide us with your personal data, you are agreeing that we may use your personal data for the purposes set out in this privacy notice.
You have the right to opt out of receiving any marketing information which we send you.
If our processing of personal data is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw consent for future processing at any time by contacting us. Please note, however, that we may still be entitled to process your personal data if we have another legitimate reason (other than consent) for doing so.
You have the right to obtain information regarding the processing of your personal data and access to the personal data which we hold about you.
As of May 25, 2018, in some circumstances, you have the right to receive some personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and/or request that we transmit those data to a third party where this is technically feasible. Please note that this right only applies to personal data which you have provided to us.
You have the right to request that we correct your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
You have the right to request that we erase your personal data in certain circumstances. Please note that there may be circumstances where you ask us to erase your personal data but we are legally entitled to retain it.
As of May 25, 2018, you have the right to request that we restrict our processing of your personal data in certain circumstances. Again, there may be circumstances where you ask us to restrict our processing of your personal data but we are legally entitled to refuse that request.
You have the right to lodge a complaint with your data protection authority. In the UK, this is the information commissioner’s office.
If you wish to opt out of the marketing we send you, please contact: email@example.com OR contact us at Frequency 3G Telecom Ltd, Emerald House, East Street, Epsom, Surrey, KT17 1HS.
If you wish for further information, or wish to exercise any other right, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org