CEL-FI GO G41 Signal Booster for Home/Business with Patchy Internal Signal
This unit can boost available signal for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone & all Mobile Virtual Network Operators - you can find a full list here.
The Cel-Fi GO G41 can only boost one main network at a time - if you are wanting to boost more than one network at once then please see the Cel-Fi Quatra 4000e.
Each G41 will amplify the signal of both the main AND all hosted networks, on 3G, 4G and 5G* (*5G subject to coverage) simultaneously. If configured for O2 it will also work for giffgaff, Sky Mobile, Tesco Mobile etc.
Whilst the G41 can only boost one main network at once, unlike other units you don’t need to buy a new unit if you change network in the future.
Simply use the Wave app (which you will need to download during installation) and you can easily change the settings within a few seconds.
This model is designed for homes or office buildings where there are strong signals in part of the building but not in others.
If you have signal outside the property but no signal inside then the Cel-Fi GO G41 Signal Booster for Home/Business with No Inside Signal will be more suitable for your needs.
Cel-Fi boosters are compliant with Ofcom’s new licence-exempt requirements (IR2102) and legal to use in the UK.
Cel-Fi solutions are also licence-exempt under ComReg requirements for Ireland.
The Specific Absorption Rate (SAR) is comparable to that of a smartphone, making them equally harmless to human health and the environment.
Cel-Fi GO G41 can be set up in five easy steps either by yourself or with the help of an installer (please contact us if you would like a quotation) - the quick start guide can be downloaded here
- Install the Cel-Fi Whip Antenna
- Install the Cel-Fi Patch Antenna
- Mount the Cel-Fi GO G41 unit near a power outlet
- Connect the antennas to the unit
- Finally plug in the Cel-Fi GO G41 and monitor/optimise using the WAVE App
Industry Leading up to 100 dB Gain for 5G/4G/3G Voice and Data
Single to Multi-Network Solution
5 Easy Steps Enable Quick Installation for Optimal System Performance
Ofcom Licence Exempt, Legally Compliant. Meaning No Approval is Needed
1,500 m2 coverage per unit
Remote Monitoring and Management via WAVE Platform
Support for Dynamic Spectrum Sharing
This solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.How Does it Work?CEL-FI mobile signal boosters improve signal between a mobile phone and a mobile network tower, allowing you to have clear voice conversations and a stable data connection when you are inside. An internal donor antenna collects the best mobile signal from within the building and transmits it to a mobile signal booster unit. The unit strengthens the signal and rebroadcasts it around the building via internal donor antennas.What is Included in the Bundle?
- 1 x CEL-FI GO G41 Smart Signal Booster
- 1 x Nextivity CEL-FI Whip Antenna
- 1 x Nextivity CEL-FI Patch Antenna
Additional compatible antennas for the CEL-FI GO G41 are available to purchase separately.Key Features
- 100 dB max signal gain covering an area 1,500 m2 per system
- Boosts 3G / 4G / 5G for voice and data simultaneously
- Available for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone and all Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Can easily switch between mobile networks via the CEL-FI WAVE app
- Quick and easy setup and installation
- Remote monitoring and management with the CEL-FI WAVE app
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost© Chipset - Unconditionally Network Safe
- Licence-exempt and fully meets Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland)
- Install the Donor Antenna.
- Install the Server Antenna.
- Mount the CEL-FI GO G41 unit near a power outlet.
- Connect the antennas to the unit.
- Finally plug in the CEL-FI GO G41 and monitor/optimise using the WAVE App.
- Simultaneously supports multiple channels with bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz
- Total system relay bandwidth of 40 MHz
- Supports two (2) bands simultaneously from a single operator
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and mobile devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain — best coverage — in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
- Booster dimensions: 26.7 x 5.6 x 10.7 cm
The CEL-FI commitment is to protect the operator's network, deliver the best in-building mobile performance, and be the easiest solution to install.
CEL-FI products are licence-exempt and fully comply with Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland).Network SafeSelf-organising edge intelligence ensures that CEL-FI GO G41 do not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that CEL-FI GO G41 are unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.CEL-FI Wave AppActivate, Optimize, and Manage CEL-FI products with the CEL-FI WAVE App
CEL-FI WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating CEL-FI products.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your CEL-FI environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
*This unit supports multiple networks however only one network can be used at a time. The WAVE App can be used to switch between mobile networks.CompatibilityO2, EE, Three, Vodafone & all MVNOs.
For customers in Hebrides, Scottish Isles, Highlands and other remote areas in the UK: Due to Ofcom licence exemption rules, it is not permitted to relay 4G only signal. Please check on your service provider's coverage map, entering your postcode, to make sure you have Outdoor 3G Coverage in your area before purchasing. The current checker websites are: EE, O2, Three, Vodafone.DownloadsCEL-FI GO G41 Brochure
CEL-FI GO G41 Data Sheet
CEL-FI GO G41 Quick Start Guide