- Provide seamless mobile connectivity throughout the in-door venue
- Comply with OFCOM regulations
- The Cel-Fi GO X solution was fitted within 3 weeks.
- All networks are supported at the Epic Centre.
- Mobile signal has gone from zero to a steady four to five bars.
- Having a strong and steady mobile signal is a great USP for the venue.
The Epic Centre at Lincolnshire Showground is the largest and most flexible space in the region.
Comprising three exhibition halls, six meeting rooms and a fully equipped kitchen, the award-winning Epic Centre offers a diverse, multi-functional building designed for meetings, conferences and events of many different types.
This high-quality events space needed a mobile signal solution which could deliver the seamless mobile connectivity its customers demanded.
By offering a varied space like this to a wide range of customers meant the building had to have 21st century communications too.
Poor mobile signal inside would impact on the attractiveness of the venue from a sales perspective.
Following a site inspection, the Cel-Fi Go X mobile signal booster was fitted. This highly evolved signal booster can amplify mobile signals up to 100 dB, and it also has a rugged IP65 rated design, which means it can withstand harsh conditions including dust or water exposure. Cel-Fi GO X uses award-winning Intelliboost signal processing to deliver the industry’s largest coverage footprint, with the best voice and data wireless performance.
Cel-Fi GO X also has the benefit of not interfering with other wireless devices.
Download The Case Study