- Maintain a reliable mobile signal throughout the existing and new wing at
- Bronglais General Hospital
- Boost EE signal throughout the entire building
- The Cel-Fi QUATRA mobile signal booster solution installed at the Bronglais General Hospital resolved the EE mobile coverage issues in the existing and new wing of the building.
- Staff are confident that they are always contactable.
- Since the system was fitted, the mobile signal has gone from zero to a steady four-five bars.
Hywel Dda University Health Board provides healthcare services to a population of approximately 384,000 throughout Carmarthenshire, Ceredigion and Pembrokeshire.
It provides Acute, Primary, Community, Mental Health and Learning Disabilities services via General and Community Hospitals, Health Centres, GPs, Dentists, Pharmacists and Optometrists and other sites.visitors, and around 115,000 people now access their services each year.
In a hospital environment, continuous and stable mobile connectivity is imperative for staff and patients alike.
At Bronglais General Hospital, they needed to improve EE mobile signal coverage in all areas of the existing and new built hospital wing.
Boosting solutions from the mobile network was insufficient and Wi-Fi calling proved ineffective.
Following a site inspection, the Cel-Fi QUATRA mobile signal boosters were fitted. The Cel-Fi QUATRA is a scalable in-building mobile system for delivering high-quality signal in venues up to 200,000 ft².
It is a cost-efficient and easy-to-deploy solution that combines the best of active DAS and Smart Booster technologies that utilising CAT 5e/6 cabling for RF and power over ethernet, with no signal attenuation right to the perimeter of the building.
Download The Case Study