The Cel-Fi SOLO Home Bundle is the most powerful carrier-grade solution available to improve mobile coverage in indoor areas of up to 16,000 ft² /1,500 m² per system. With 100dB of gain, it eliminates dead zones and dropped calls by amplifying 3G / 4G / 5G mobile signal for voice and data.
Cel-Fi SOLO is the ideal solution for commercial properties, government buildings, small manufacturing, warehouses, offices, retail outlets, rural areas, and large homes.
How does it work?
Cel-Fi mobile signal boosters improve signal between a mobile phone and a mobile network tower, allowing you to have clear voice conversations and a stable data connection when you are inside. An external donor antenna collects the best mobile signal from outside and transmits it to a mobile signal booster unit. The unit strengthens the signal and rebroadcasts it inside the building via internal server antennas.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
Cel-Fi SOLO Home Bundle 1 includes:
- Cel-Fi SOLO Smart Signal Booster
- 1 x Cel-Fi Whip Antenna
- 1 x Cel-Fi Patch Antenna
- 1 x Wall mounting bracket
The Cel-Fi SOLO Home bundle includes the Cel-Fi SOLO mobile signal booster and two high-performing antennas.
The Cel-Fi SOLO mobile signal booster is designed to resolve indoor mobile signal for voice and data. The Cel-Fi SOLO harnesses Nextivity's award-winning, network-safe technology based on the Intelliboost® chipset. The award-winning architecture is known for being best in performance and unconditionally network safe. It provides up to 100dB gain in indoor areas of up to 16,000 ft² /1,500 m² per system to boost 3G / 4G / 5G for voice and data.
The Cel-Fi whip antenna is designed to distribute amplified mobile signal from mobile signal boosters in indoor applications. With a standard SMA connector, and right-angle pivoting joint, the high-performing antenna cover ultra-wide band and is ground plane independent.
The Cel-Fi patch antenna is a high-performance mobile patch antenna that creates a large coverage area. The Cel-Fi patch antenna has an adhesive mount for ease of installation.
The Cel-Fi SOLO home bundle offers great value for money and can be optimised and monitored by the Cel-Fi WAVE Platform.
- 100 dB max signal gain covering an area 16,000 ft2 / 1,500 m2 per system
- Boosts 3G / 4G / 5G for voice and data simultaneously
- Available for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone and all Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Can easily switch between mobile networks via the Cel-Fi WAVE app
- Quick and easy setup and installation
- Remote monitoring and management with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost© Chipset - Unconditionally Network Safe
- Can be used without a licence, lawful under Ofcom and Comreg regulations The system needs to detect a minimum signal outside of the building to operate.
The easy-to-install solution includes a whip antenna and patch antenna or can be configured with an external wideband directional antenna and multiple server antennas for wider coverage.
For best results, separate the donor and server antenna(s) as much as possible. Antenna separation (isolation) can be achieved with either physical distance or by having materials (like a wall) between the antennas.
Quick Installation: The Cel-Fi SOLO comes with a Cel-Fi Whip Antenna and Cel-Fi Patch Antenna. These can be used to get a system up and running in minutes.
Advanced Installation: If you need a more powerful donor antenna you can connect the Cel-Fi SOLO to an outdoor Wideband Directional Antenna. If you need to get coverage to more areas of your building, you can use Splitters and connect to multiple Server Antennas
- Simultaneously supports multiple channels with bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz
- Total system relay bandwidth of 60 MHz
- Relays three (3) channels simultaneously (up to 20 MHz each)
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and mobile devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain, best coverage in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
The Cel-Fi commitment is to protect the operator's network, deliver the best in-building mobile performance, and be the easiest solution to install.
Cel-Fi products are licence-exempt and fully comply with Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland).
Self-organising edge intelligence ensures that Cel-Fi SOLO do not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that Cel-Fi SOLO are unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.
CEL-FI WAVE APP
Activate, Optimize, and Manage Cel-Fi products with the Cel-Fi WAVE App
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating Cel-Fi products.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your Cel-Fi environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
The Cel-Fi WAVE App is available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac devices.
*This unit supports multiple networks however only one network can be used at a time. The WAVE App can be used to switch between mobile networks.
O2, EE, Three, Vodafone & all Mobile Virtual Network Operators.
For customers in Hebrides, Scottish Isles, Highlands and other remote areas in the UK: Due to Ofcom licence exemption rules, it is not permitted to relay 4G only signal. Please check on your service provider's coverage map, entering your postcode, to make sure you have Outdoor 3G Coverage in your area before purchasing. The current checker websites are: EE, Vodafone, O2, Three
Cel-Fi SOLO Leaflet
Cel-Fi SOLO Data Sheet
Cel-Fi SOLO Quick Start Guide