Cel-Fi PRIME is the perfect mobile signal booster for smaller spaces of 1,200 ft² / 110m², like flats, apartments, storefronts, kiosks, home offices or similar spaces. 10x stronger than traditional analogue boosters, it strengthens 3G and 4G signal coverage for voice and data.
With 80dB of gain, Cel-Fi PRIME will reduce the mobile device’s power requirements and extend its battery life. It offers plug-and-play mobile signal coverage, enabling clear and reliable connections within a coverage area of up to 100m2 (approximately 1,000 ft2). In an open space, the coverage bubble can be much larger.
How does it work?
Cel-Fi PRIME improves the signal between a mobile phone and a mobile network tower, allowing you to have clear voice conversations and a stable data connection when you are indoors. The Cel-Fi PRIME collects the best mobile signal, amplifies the signal, and rebroadcasts it inside the flat, apartment or storefront.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 1 x Cel-Fi PRIME signal booster
- 1 x Cel-Fi Coverage Unit
- 1 x Power cable
- 1 x Cel-Fi Mounting Equipment
- 5-minute plug-and-play set-up.
- 80 dB max signal gain covering an area 1,200 ft² / 110 m² per unit
- Only available for EE, Three
- Can easily switch between EE and Three via the Cel-Fi WAVE app
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost© Chipset - Unconditionally Network Safe
- Can be used without a licence, lawful under Ofcom and Comreg regulations
Attach to wall with mount (included) and plug in.
- Download the WAVE app.
- Determine where coverage is needed and locate an open power outlet.
- Connect units with included cable before plugging into the wall.
- Once the light on the front of the Smart Signal Booster is solid BLUE, use WAVE to check boost number.
- Mount the system using the removable tape.
- Simultaneously supports multiple channels with bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz
- Total system relay bandwidth of 40 MHz
- Support for E-UTRA bands 1 (2100 MHz) & 3 (1800 MHz)
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent 80211 (24 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocell, and mobile devices
- Auto-configured & self-contained with integrated antennas, no maintenance
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain — best coverage — in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
- Compatible with: EE, Three and all hosted Networks (3G and 4G). Only works for one network at a time per unit and can be changed afterwards using the WAVE App available to download on the App Store and Google Play
- Mounting system provided with multiple options for flexible placement
The Cel-Fi commitment is to protect the operator's network, deliver the best in-building mobile performance, and be the easiest solution to install.
Cel-Fi products are licence-exempt and fully comply with Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland).
Self-organising edge intelligence ensures that Cel-Fi PRIME do not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that Cel-Fi PRIME are unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.
CEL-FI WAVE APP
Activate, Optimize, and Manage Cel-Fi products with the Cel-Fi WAVE App
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating Cel-Fi products.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your Cel-Fi environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
The Cel-Fi WAVE App is available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac devices.
*This unit supports multiple networks however only one network can be used at a time. The WAVE App can be used to switch between mobile networks.
For customers in Hebrides, Scottish Isles, Highlands and other remote areas in the UK: Due to Ofcom licence exemption rules, it is not permitted to relay 4G only signal. Please check on your service provider's coverage map, entering your postcode, to make sure you have Outdoor 3G Coverage in your area before purchasing. The current checker websites are: EE, Vodafone, O2, Three
Cel-Fi PRIME Leaflet
Cel-Fi PRIME Quick Start Guide