Cel-Fi GO X smart signal boosters strengthen indoor 3G/4G/5G signal coverage with up to 100dB for the best voice and data wireless performance. The Cel-Fi GO X has a rugged design to withstand harsh conditions including dust and water exposure. Cel-Fi GO X utilises nanotechnology to produce a thin film coating across the entire PCB assembly. This coating, combined with an industrial design for harsh conditions, enables the device to support weather conditions that include water, dust, and dirt.
This multi-carrier solution is ideal for use in commercial properties, government buildings, agricultural settings, small manufacturing operations, rural areas, businesses, and large homes.
How does it work?
Cel-Fi mobile signal boosters improve signal between a mobile phone and a mobile network tower, allowing you to have clear voice conversations and a stable data connection when you are inside. An external donor antenna collects the best mobile signal from outside and transmits it to a mobile signal booster unit. The unit strengthens the signal and rebroadcasts it inside the building via internal server antennas. For best results, separate the donor and server antenna(s) as much as possible.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- 1 x Cel-Fi GO X Smart Signal Booster
All compatible Antennas for the Cel-Fi GO X are available to purchase separately.
The Cel-Fi GO X works best when combined with a wideband omni donor antenna and a wideband panel server antenna.
The Cel-Fi GO X is cost-efficient, easy-to-setup with an installer and can be managed and monitored by using the Cel-Fi WAVE App.
- 100 dB max signal gain covering an area 15,000 ft2 / 1,400 m2 per system
- IP65 rated, weather-resistant
- Boosts 3G / 4G / 5G for voice and data simultaneously
- Available for O2, EE, Three, Vodafone and all Mobile Virtual Network Operators
- Can easily switch between mobile networks via the Cel-Fi WAVE app
- Quick and easy setup and installation • Remote monitoring and management with the Cel-Fi WAVE app
- Smart Signal Booster with IntelliBoost© Chipset - Unconditionally Network Safe
- Can be used without a licence, legal under Ofcom and Comreg regulations The system needs to detect a minimum signal outside of the building to operate.
Cel-Fi GO X can be set up in five easy steps.
- Install the Donor Antenna.
- Install the Server Antenna.
- Mount the GO X unit near a power outlet.
- Connect the Antennas to the unit.
- Finally plug in the Cel-Fi GO X and monitor/optimise using the WAVE App.
- Simultaneously supports multiple channels with bandwidths from 5 to 20 MHz
- Total system relay bandwidth of 40 MHz
- Supports two (2) bands simultaneously from a single operator
- Peaceful coexistence with adjacent Wi-Fi (2.4 GHz & 5 GHz), femtocells, and mobile devices
- Automatic Gain Control (AGC) based on fast real-time echo-cancellation
- Dynamic gain control always ensures maximum gain — best coverage — in ever changing RF environments, without user intervention
Artificial intelligence and Nextivity's award-winning Intelliboost® signal processing deliver the industry's best voice and data wireless performance. It is guaranteed to be unconditionally network safe and does not interfere with other wireless devices.
The Cel-Fi commitment is to protect the operator's network, deliver the best in-building mobile performance, and be the easiest solution to install.
Cel-Fi products are licence-exempt and fully comply with Ofcom’s UK Interface requirement 2102 (IR2102) (UK) and ComReg S.I.No.283 of 2018 (Ireland).
Self-organising edge intelligence ensures that Cel-Fi GO X do not interfere with other indoor wireless products such as Wi-Fi routers, Small Cells, and Distributed Antenna Systems (DAS).
High speed Automatic Gain Control ensures that Cel-Fi GO X are unconditionally network safe and enables more simultaneous calls and higher data speeds.
CEL-FI WAVE APP
Activate, Optimize, and Manage Cel-Fi products with the Cel-Fi WAVE App
Cel-Fi WAVE is the software application used for registering, setting-up, remotely monitoring, and updating Cel-Fi products.
It provides a glance-able view to the state of your Cel-Fi environment and includes:
- A dashboard overview of all your systems
- Real-time data and performance metrics
- Easy activation and registration
- Operator changeover if you switch your network
- Software update management
- Users and group management
The Cel-Fi WAVE App is available for iOS, Android, PC and Mac devices.
*This unit supports multiple networks however only one network can be used at a time. The WAVE App can be used to switch between mobile networks.
O2, EE, Three, Vodafone & all Mobile Virtual Network Operators.
For customers in Hebrides, Scottish Isles, Highlands and other remote areas in the UK: Due to Ofcom licence exemption rules, it is not permitted to relay 4G only signal. Please check on your service provider's coverage map, entering your postcode, to make sure you have Outdoor 3G Coverage in your area before purchasing. The current checker websites are: EE, Vodafone, O2, Three
Cel-Fi GO X Leaflet
Cel-Fi GO X Data Sheet
Cel-Fi GO X Quick Start Guide